.Teh.Pro. - Founder
Wtfe - Gfx Master
Frost761 - Leader
Indigo - CoLead
Hanktankerous - CoLead

Original Members:
Spades - Chat Advisor
Alex,132 - Chat Advisor

Only .Teh.Pro. can accept, declare, and decline.
Brought to you by
Stick Arena Ballistick

Share | 

Final Announcement

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
.Teh.Pro.
Founders
Founders

PostSubject: Final Announcement   Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:39 pm

I have decided to close Goal down and join Team Liquid. With me being grounded and nobody besides Wtfe and Spades trying to keep Goal running, it just isn't working out anymore guys. I love Goal and everything about it and wish that it didn't have to come to this but it is time to move on. Team Liquid site is tliquid.webs.com if you are interested in keeping Goal members together and joining with me.

Goal 4 life guys, never forget what happened here and what history we made together. We went down as Legends and what happened here will never be forgotten by me, i hope u's don't forget all the good and even bad memories because it's something worth remembering.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wtfe
Gfx Editors
Gfx Editors

PostSubject: Re: Final Announcement   Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:39 am

You fucking faggot, your respect is decreased.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wtfe
Gfx Editors
Gfx Editors

PostSubject: Re: Final Announcement   Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:40 am

lol jk bout the respect but you're a faggot you said when you get back itll be up and running and watch tliquid die.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spades

PostSubject: Re: Final Announcement   Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:41 pm

.... like i said, im making a clan named Llama clan if anyone is interested lolool Laughing lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spades

PostSubject: Re: Final Announcement   Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:42 pm

but yeah if you wanna hit me up my aim is : xSkaTeRo ( thats towards everyone ) Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
.DreadSilence.
Most Loyal
Most Loyal

PostSubject: Re: Final Announcement   Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:45 pm

closed......hmm.......................well that's cool i guess.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://goal-sa.userboard.net
.Teh.Pro.
Founders
Founders

PostSubject: Re: Final Announcement   Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:12 pm

I'm tired of recruiting and keeping ontop of people just to keep Goal active and be loyal to ONLY Goal. It takes to much time and effort that I do NOT want to put out anymore. You acted like people helped out with this shit, NOPE, but everyone would bitch about getting new recruits and this and that!? If you don't like my decision then fine, idrfc anymore as you found out last night with our little discussion, the truth is coming out about how things went down when Goal was on top. Without me Goal wouldn't have last nearly this long let alone a month. We started in 5/31/10 and went all the way to the new year, 1/02/11 because of what I did and all that time i took out of my own life to make Goal the place IIIIII wanted it to be just for the experiences we had. Yea call me a faggot or a dickhead, whatever you want cause idfc my decision was made and I have no regrets because of all the people leaving Goal over and over and me having to pust my balls just to keep this up, not worth it anymore. Wtfe, you said I have NO heart in Goal!? Like i said before without me Goal doesn't do what it did and have the memories it had, truthfully all u really did was Gfx that's it. If you want to run Goal and think you can do what I did, go ahead cause I know for a fact you will fail. I could have gotten others to do that, and all this time I held in all this anger for GOAL, not you or anyone else, but GOAL!

Goal for life- fuck you Haters honestly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wtfe
Gfx Editors
Gfx Editors

PostSubject: Re: Final Announcement   Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:57 pm

Pro, all I did was gfx? LOL? 1. I've done alot of things to goal on here or outhere. 2. If you really think that you always think you're right. 3. Or maybe you're just blind 4. ORRR lying.

You said I take more effort for gfx for other people and make it for other people aswell so on and so on. Pro, other people want the effort I PUT INTO GOAL. So it's proved that I put my best to Goal. Second, why can't I make it for other people? Do you realise i've not make gfx easily for people? I have to make then pay and when I go get lots of days and xats I do and will share with goal.

and if you told us ppl would do more. Have you ever heard of it's bad to keep things in? Plus I never said you never had a heart for Goal, pro you don't read carefully. You've always wanted it your way and never believed anybody else in this kind of situation, you don't care of what other people say or put it in with concideration w/e that shit is spelled. I've already told you I didn't just Gfx and I've already told you I call everyone faggots mostly as a joke. Like on Homepage that's a joking way of a faggot/r. So please, next time you wanna talk to me, i'll be hoping for a WAY smarter Pro.

And really pro? a 16 year old gets grounded? lol..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
.Teh.Pro.
Founders
Founders

PostSubject: Re: Final Announcement   Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:39 pm

Even if you did your best for Goal, i've seen other sites that you did gfx for that were better then Goal's, so of course i'm going to say something. Common sence there.. and i told ppl alot of times to do stuff, even in a nice manor, they still wouldn't do it. But everyone loves Goal and wants it to keep going but when i ask for help I get shot down instantly. So much for the help, i've asked you to recruit, i've asked you to keep ppl inline, i've asked you to sign on ur acc. but half the time you just agree and go doing whatever you were doing before i started talking to you. So yea I do have a right to say all you did was Gfx because that's basically all you did. I'll admit you did help once in a blue moon but nothing more then that, just gfx. Everyone knows I did everything around Goal, notice how fast it went down when i got grounded? So once again, I do have the right to say you didn't do much but gfx.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wtfe
Gfx Editors
Gfx Editors

PostSubject: Re: Final Announcement   Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:10 pm

Pro I just shake my head at you.
You think I didn't do much but gfx but I think the opposite.

We think and we know diffrent stuff just leave it at that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
.Teh.Pro.
Founders
Founders

PostSubject: Re: Final Announcement   Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:36 pm

No, i was informed today from hank that "nobody liked me" well if that was the case then why did everyone "wait" for my return as you have said? If i was so hated why didn't anyone kick me out or turn against me? You see everyone has their own opinion on what happened to Goal and how it was ruan, but I know how everything went down and happened. I don't really care what everyone else says, I was here sence day 1 and know everything and anything that happened here even if i wasn't on chat, wanna know why? Because people liked me, trusted me, and knew i was a good and respectful leader. Without me none of the things Goal accomplished would have been possible, that's just it, end of story.

Wtfe you did nothing but gfx, even when everyone loved the gfx you had up you would still make new ones. Whenever you made gfx, they just got worse and worse in my opinion, only reason I didn't say anything was because the members didn't mind them. I did what I had to do to keep Goal as one even when half the members would leave, I'd recruit a whole new crew without anyones help once again. If you had to do the shit I did, you would have closed Goal long before I decided too, so you have no room to talk because all you did was chat and do gfx. I did everything else in this clan and I damn well know that and others know it too, they just don't have the sack to admit or say it to your face because u've changed and nobody wants to deal with the new you. Once people started to like your gfx's you got cocky and boom..... instant asshole you became.

Btw like i said before, if you, spades, spirit, and hank are so pissed about my decision then reborn Goal urselves and try to do the shit I did. You guys made Llamas as a chill site but if you want to reborn you'd have to go back to becoming a serious clan and a challange to people, if not you will embarrass this clans good name. Either way you will fail and the reborn will not be much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wtfe
Gfx Editors
Gfx Editors

PostSubject: Re: Final Announcement   Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:44 pm

Pro.. Are you stupid? Hank meant nobody liked you when you closed down Goal, not cus you closed it down, it's cus now he sees the real you now dumbass. Why do you keep thinking we're mad about your decision, why are you still on that seriously we don't care.

Say I do nothing but Gfx so keep saying that cus it really does make you look like a dumbass.

Pro, you don't even know the purpose of the Llama clan do you?
It's to have fun not to be serious like you Pro, you're such a spaz and you take this sooo seriously and dick aranus.

ROFLLL. They got worser and worser in your opinion, and you didn't wanna say something to my face. Well that shows how much of a pussy you are, you just sucked my dick didn't you pro haha.
Plus, how am I cocky buddy. I already admitted to ppl that this person and that person is better then me at Gfx.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
§hÅÐØw

PostSubject: Re: Final Announcement   Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:04 pm

you seen so bored that ur writing persuasive essays cough cough pro wtfe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anthonymarc

PostSubject: Re: Final Announcement   Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:15 am

Wow. I'm sorry to hear that Goal is closing. I loved this clan even if pro didn't like me Razz If it comes back, I'll be here. Wtfe good luck with your GFX future and Pro have fun with Liquid.

-Anth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Announcement   Today at 5:23 am

Back to top Go down

Final Announcement
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1